Sunday, December 12, 2010

still no answer

I'm driving myself nuts waiting for the phone call from NVR telling us if we are approved or not.  I have figured that it should happen any day now...We completed the loan application on 11/24, and it's now 12/12....meaning 18 days.  Of course, the long Thanksgiving weekend was lumped into that 18 days so maybe that has caused a delay.  I just feel like I'd be a little bit more excited about our pre-construction meeting on Thursday if I knew we were approved! Here's to crossing my fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment