I had my first wedding nightmare the other night...woke up in a panic because in my dream, my dress wasn't right, my shoes weren't right, and my bridesmaids dresses weren't right. So of course now I'm freaking out about things.
I went with my mom after work today to Yankee Candle to order votive candles for bridal shower gifts...they were on sale for $1.00 apiece! Pretty good deal if you ask me. I bought a few extras for the house :)
I stayed at our house last night because Gary and I were up late, me doing work and him doing homework. I woke up to the bright bright sunshine streaming through the window and the sounds of a roof being installed on a home two doors down from us. Note to self: buy blinds this week!
Oh I forgot on my last post to write about the project that I did last weekend. I finally put together our bench for the mudroom! It took me much longer than it should have....so many little screws and bolts and washers and other little things that I don't know what they're called. Not to mention that I put one section on, took it off, put it on differently, took it off, then put it back on the first way again...each time costing me about 20 minutes. But it looks really good! I haven't taken a picture of it yet actually in the mudroom, but here's a pic right after I finished putting it together in the kitchen.
I had also purchased the matching wall piece (more cubbies as well as coat hooks) but we are not sure if we are going to put it together...might just take it back. But I love the bench and it's great for the mudroom!
Oh----geez I can't believe I forgot this one! So, anyone who knows me really well knows that I am truly arachnaphobic. I have panic attacks when spiders are around, and I have been known to refuse to use my car for weeks at a time after a spider sighting inside (even when I know the spider has been squashed). Ok so I had myself pretty well convinced that my house was spider-proof. I thought maybe if I just thought about it hard enough, I could will it to happen. Nope. First spider sighting when I woke up yesterday morning! It was in the upstairs hallway and Gary had to be woken up to kill it immediately. Now, I'm convincing myself that it came in with one of the boxes from storage. There is NO way that it found a way inside our house!
Ok India, I hope this is enough of a post for you :) I really have nothing else to talk about but I will let you know when I do!